CRCA's leadership in the Roofing and Waterproofing Industry spans generations. Each award given by the association has a reason why it is presented and a process that the CRCA Awards Committee uses to select those who receive the awards. Click on the descriptions below for the 2022 Recipients!
- Clyde Scott Award - is given for “Continued efforts to upgrade the role of the roofing contractor, for his time and talents so unselfishly given as an Officer, Director, Committee Member and Trustee of the Chicago Roofing Contractors Association.”
- Award of Excellence - is given for “Many Years of Service and Support to CRCA And Longtime Dedication to the Roofing Industry.
- Associate of the Year - is determined by CRCA Contractors for “Continued effort to promote Professionalism, Integrity & Service to the Roofing Industry”.
- Wellness Award - (NEW) - is determined by the CRCA Health & Safety Committee and awarded to an associate or contractor company that demonstrates how they create a safer place to work by addressing physical, mental, and emotional health within their organization.
- CRCA Local 11 Safety Award - is given for“Recognition of an Outstanding Safety Record and Continual Efforts to Promote Safe Working Conditions throughout the Industry.”