CRCA Chicagoland Women in Roofing Committee
YOU'RE INVITED! Register at www.CRCA.org today!
- January 25: CRCA CWIR Hands-On Training, sponsored by Karnak. There are only 20 spots available to register today! REGISTER
- March 12: CRCA Chicagoland Women in Roofing (CWIR) meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook,, 2-4 pm, (registration opening soon
Who CWIR Is:
The Chicagoland Women in Roofing is a committee of Chicago Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA).
The committee includes:
- Laurie Moore (Co-Chair)
- Joan Crowe (Co-Chair)
- Jeanne Beyer
- Nichole Fuentes
- Jennifer Trapane
- Staff Liaison: Linda McHugh
CRCA Chicagoland Women in Roofing (CRCA CWIR) is focused on inspiring women to get involved and contribute their knowledge and experience. CRCA's CWIR strives to maintain a high standard of professionalism while encouraging the advancement of goals and interests for the success of women and the betterment of the Chicagoland roofing industry.
CRCA Chicagoland Women in Roofing (CRCA CWIR) seeks to foster women’s involvement in the roofing industry by:
- Creating an environment where input from women is valued and encouraged
- Providing educational opportunities for professional development
- Encourage positive professional interactions throughout the industry
Activities & Events: For event information and registration info, visit CRCA's Event Page
Photo Albums: here
For more information on CWIR, please email email@example.com
Want to join a CRCA CWIR activity? If you’d like to be part of the committee, Email LInda at CRCA's Offices with your interest.
CRCA Membership is not required. Not a CRCA Member? Join CRCA Today.