Register For A CRCA Event Today!
Membership meetings and social events are open to CRCA Members and their guests with pre-registration required
Upcoming Events - Register Today!
Septemer 29 CRCA Foundation 5K & Emerging Leaders BBQ
Runners and walkers of all ages are welcome to participate in the inaugural 5K. 3.1 miles too long for your little one? There will also be a 100 meter children's race preceding the 5K. REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 16 TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE A RACE PACK
After a successful BBQ in 2017, the CRCA Emerging Leaders are heating up the grills and looking forward to another fun afternoon of food, family and fun. Free for all CRCA Members to attend!
All CRCA Member employees, families and friends are welcome to both the Run & BBQ! Learn More!
Tentative Schedule of events
9:30 am Packet pick up and registration opens
10:00am 100 meter children's run
approx 10:30am 5K begins
approx 11:00am Emerging Leaders BBQ
Register for the 5K & the BBQ here
Not a runner? Register just for the BBQ here
Want to be a sponsor? Check out this fact sheet & contact firstname.lastname@example.org
September 25 CRCA Harassment Policy Webinar
11am - 1pm
Is your firm protected against potential harassment in the workplace? Attend this important CRCA webinar and learn how to develop and implement these policies to protect your company!
Katherine Manuel, an employment litigation specialist, and Norma Manjarrez, specializes in labor and employment matters, of Ogletree Deakins will present on how to protect your firm but implementing important policies.
This webinar is geared for owners and office staff responsible for the implementation of these policies. Register
October 30 CRCA Cybersecurity Webinar
Join us for this important discussion on protecting your business from cyber liability exposures. Our guest panelist is cyber expert, Ian Bell, of Socius Insurance. Register today!
Topics to be covered include:
- Why small to medium sized businesses are the perfect target?
- What will it cost me?
- How, and when will I know if I've been attacked?
- The different types of Cyber losses
- Where do these breaches originate?
- Trends: cyber extortion, social engineering.
- Legal requirements
- Third party exposures
- What happens after a Cyber breach?
- Cyber Liability insurance and why you MUST read the fine print
- Protecting your business: prevention, detection, response & remediation
2018 CRCA Event Schedule
- September 18: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's Schaumburg, Presentation: Your Employee Handbook- Friend or Foe?, Alisa B. Arnoff, Scalambrino & Arnoff, LLP, 11 am - 2pm Register
- September 25: CRCA Harassment Policy Development Webinar, Katherine A. Manuel and Norma Manjarrez of Ogletree Deakins, 11am - 1pm
- Septmeber 29:CRCA Emerging Leaders and Member BBQ & Picnic, Busse Woods., Elk Grove Learn More!
- October 4: CRCA CWIR Meeting, VFW Villa Park, Presentation: Codes Update by Joan Crowe Register
- October 10: CRCA Foundation Launch Event, Drake Oak Brook 5-8pm Register
- October 16: CRCA 101, Maggiano's Oak Brook, 8:30 am -10:30 am, Topics will include saftey, codes and everything else you need to know to get the most out of your CRCA Membership. Register
- October 18: CRCA Emerging Leader Event, Topgolf, Naperville
- October 30: CRCA Webinar "Is Your Company Addressing your Cyber Liability Exposures?" Webinar, Laura Zaroski, Scoious Insurance 1pm - 2pm Register
- November 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook, 11 am
- December 7: CRCA Annual Awards Dinner, Eaglewood Resort & Spa, Itasca
Past 2018 CRCA Events
- January 18: CRCA CWIR Roundtable Discussion, 3-5 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites, Lane Room
- January 18: CRCA Emerging Leader Reception, 5-7 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites
- January 18-19: 35th Annual CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, "Roofing Week in Chicago - 35 Years Strong", Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace
- February 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Seminar, Maggiano's Schaumburg, Presentation: Strategies to get paid for Contractors, Suppliers and More, Michael Nigro, Nigro, Westfall, Gryska, Learn More
- February 21: CRCA WEBINAR OSHA Record keeping, Jim Meegan, Safety Check Inc.
- February 22: CRCA CWIR Meeting / Hands On Present ion, 4-6 pm, Learn More....
- March 20: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Seminar, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presentation: Safety, 11 am - 2 pm.
- March 22: CRCA Emerging Leader Event, K-1 Racing, Addison, IL, 6-9 pm
April 10 : CRCA Membership Breakfast & Seminar, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presentation: Harassment Policy Development, Katherine A. Manuel, Ogletree Deakins, 8:30 - 10:30 am
- April 25: CWIR Anniversary & Networking Event , Level 257, Schaumburg, IL 5-7pm, Presenter: Jennifer Holsinger, Hunter Panels. Register Today
- May 15: CRCA Membership Dinner & Meeting, Maggiano's Oak Brook, Presenter: Chicago Bears Great Kevin Butler,, 5:30 pm
- June 3: CRCA at the Chicago White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field, 1:10 pm, REGISTER BY May 11 Register Online or send back this form
- June 21: CRCA CWIR Meeting: Code, Joan Crowe, VFW Villa Park, 4-6 pm
- July 12: Sorry! All Golf and Sponsorships are full. Silver Lake Country Club, Orland Park
- August 1: CWIR Member Meeting Register today
- August 11: Kane County Cougars Family Event, Northwestern Ballpark, Geneva Registration Form
2019 CRCA Event Schedule
- January 17-18: 36th Annual CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace (Attendee Registration will open in November 2018)
EVENT ARCHIVES - Visit CRCA's Members Only Page to download any CRCA event presentation. Contact CRCA at email@example.com for your member log-in information.