CRCA IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE ROOFING ASSOCIATIONS IN THE US!
Register For An Event Today!
Membership meetings and social events are open to CRCA Members and their guests with pre-registration required.
Not a CRCA Member? Join Today!
Visit CRCA's Membership Page or call CRCA at 708-449-3340 for an application!
CRCA Platinum Members
CRCA Gold Members
Upcoming Events - Register Today!
CRCA December Webinar: Register today for the CRCA December Webinar "Understanding OSHA's Multi-Employer Worksite Doctrine and Unforeseeable Employee Misconduct Defense." Join us on Thursday, December 7 from 10-11 a.m. with presenter Attorney Philip Siegel with Hendrick, Phillips, Salzman & Siegel.
With construction booming, many roofing contractors find themselves struggling to provide enough labor at each project. As a result, more and more roofing contractors are engaging subcontractors to help with the current work load. Subcontracting work, however, does not absolve the roofing contractor of responsibility for safety under OSHA, even in a situation where all of the work is performed by a subcontractor. We will discuss the duties required of each type of employer on a multi-employer worksite. We will also address the unforeseeable employee misconduct defense to an OSHA citation, for when the roofing contractor is cited as the exposing employer. Don't miss this session. Register today!
2018 CRCA Event Schedule
- January 18: CRCA CWIR Roundtable Discussion, 3-5 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites, Lane Room
- January 18: CRCA Emerging Leader Reception, 5:30-7:30 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites
- January 18-19: 35th Annual CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, "Roofing Week in Chicago - 35 Years Strong", Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace
- February 1: CRCA Safety Webinar: Presentation: OSHA Recordkeeping, Jim Meegan, Safety Check Inc.
- February 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Presentation: Lien Placement & Your Business
- March 20: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Presentation: Safety
- April 10: CRCA Membership Breakfast & Seminar, Maggiano's, Presentation: Harrassment Policy Development Policies
- March 15: CRCA Emerging Leader Event
- May: Maggiano's, Oak Brook
- July 12: CRCA Industry Day Golf Outing, Silver Lake Country Club, Orland Park
- August 11: Kane County Cougars Family Event, Northwestern Ballpark, Geneva
- August 25: CRCA Emerging Leaders and Member BBQ & Picnic, Busse Woods., Elk Grove
- September 18: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Presentation; Employee Handbook Development
- October 18: CRCA Emerging Leader Event, Topgolf, Naperville
- November 13: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Oak Brook
- December 7: CRCA Annual Awards Dinner,
2019 CRCA Event Schedule
- January 17-18: 36th Annual CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace (Attendee Registration will open in November 2018)
EVENT ARCHIVES - Visit CRCA's Members Only Page to download any CRCA event presentation. Contact CRCA at firstname.lastname@example.org for your member log-in information.