CRCA IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE ROOFING ASSOCIATIONS IN THE US!
Register For An Event Today!
Membership meetings and social events are open to CRCA Members and their guests with pre-registration required.
Not a CRCA Member? Join Today! Visit CRCA's Membership Page or call CRCA at 708-449-3340 for an application!
Upcoming Events - Register Today!
CRCA December Webinar: Register today for the CRCA December Webinar "Understanding OSHA's Multi-Employer Worksite Doctrine and Unforeseeable Employee Misconduct Defense." Join us on Thursday, December 7 from 10-11 a.m. with presenter Attorney Philip Siegel with Hendrick, Phillips, Salzman & Siegel.
With construction booming, many roofing contractors find themselves struggling to provide enough labor at each project. As a result, more and more roofing contractors are engaging subcontractors to help with the current work load. Subcontracting work, however, does not absolve the roofing contractor of responsibility for safety under OSHA, even in a situation where all of the work is performed by a subcontractor. We will discuss the duties required of each type of employer on a multi-employer worksite. We will also address the unforeseeable employee misconduct defense to an OSHA citation, for when the roofing contractor is cited as the exposing employer. Don't miss this session. Register today!
CRCA's 35th Annual Trade Show & Seminars - January 18-19, 2018. To learn more,...
2017 CRCA Event Schedule
- January 18: CRCA CWIR Roundtable Discussion, 3-5 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites, Lane Room
- January 18: CRCA Emerging Leader Reception, 5:30-7:30 pm, Drury Lane Hilton Suites
- January 19-20: 34th Annual Trade Show & Seminars "Roofing Week in Chicago - Weighing the Facts!", Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terr.
- February 14: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Schaumburg
- March 14: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Schaumburg
- March 16: Emerging Leaders Event, Punch Bowl Social, Schaumburg
- April 4: CRCA Downstate Education Seminar & Legislative Reception, Springfield
- April 11: CRCA I-9 Breakfast Seminar, Maggiano's, Schaumburg
- April 13: CWIR Membership & Education Meeting, Bennett & Brosseau Roofing, Romeoville
- May 4: CWIR Anniversary Celebration, Crazy Pour, Villa Park
- May 16: CRCA Scholarship Dinner, Maggiano's, Oak Brook
- June 15: CRCA Webinar: Frequently Asked Roofing Code Questions , FREE, CEU Credit provided
- June 23: CRCA at the White Sox, 7:10 pm start, Guaranteed Rate Field, Chicago
- July 7: CRCA's CWIR Volunteer Event, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m., Phil's Friends, Roselle, IL
- July 13: CRCA Industry Day Golf Outing, Silver Lake Country Club, Orland Park
- July 20: CRCA's CWIR Speaker and Social, VFW Hall, Villa Park. Speaker: Kari Brun (CBD Marketing)
- August 12: Kane County Cougars Game, Fifth Third Ballpark, Geneva
- September 12: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Schaumburg
- September 21: CRCA CWIR Meeting, cancelled until a future date
- September 30: CRCA's Emerging Leaders Backyard BBQ, Busse Woods, Elk Grove Village
- October 19: Emerging Leaders Event, Topgolf, Naperville
- November 14: CRCA Membership Luncheon & Meeting, Maggiano's, Oak Brook
- November 16: CRCA CWIR Meeting
- December 1: CRCA Annual Awards Dinner, The Drake, Oak Brook
2018 CRCA Event Schedule
EVENT ARCHIVES - Visit CRCA's Members Only Page to download any CRCA event presentation. Contact CRCA at firstname.lastname@example.org for your member log-in information.